Our 2" Organic Latex Mattress Topper is made of natural latex harvested from rubber trees, and certified by the Global Organic Latex Standard (GOLS). Its 2 inches of latex conform to your body shape and provide pressure point relief, including giving your spine and neck the support you need. Its unique Pin-Core design allows for cool air flow that will not trap heat or give off static.
- GOLS-certified Organic Latex is sustainably produced and safe
- Naturally hypoallergenic, dust mite resistant, and anti-fungal
- Proper air flow for a breathable sleep
- Resilient and buoyant
- Pressure point relief
- No toxic off-gassing, flame retardants, or other harsh chemicals
- Made via the Dunlop method
Soft ILD: 22-24 Medium ILD: 28-30 Firm ILD: 38-40
Organic Cotton Cover
This cover comes in a raised cushion pattern that is soft to the touch. Organic cotton is a highly durable material that is effective in protecting the latex.
Blog - Why go for Organic Cotton?
Natural Bamboo Cover
Highly resistant to dust mites and grown without pesticides, bamboo is a remarkably silky fabric derived from wood cellulose.
Blog - Organic Cotton vs. Bamboo
Natural Tencel Cover
Tencel is another eco-friendly wood-based material known for its silky smoothness and absorbency.