- Wash the pad separated from any items with heavy zippers which can abrade and damage the fabric.
- Wash in cold water using a non-chloride bleach detergent on a gentle cycle with cold water rinse.
- Wash in commercial washing machine only.
- Use the mild liquid detergent, preferably non-alkaline, without added bleach or whiteners.
- Don’t pour detergent directly to the pad. Add it to the water as the wash tub fills or dilute with water, then add the pad.
- Store pad in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area
- Pad stored long-term, avoid storing in the plastic bags or box, which may cause permanent yellowing
- Don’t use chloride bleach as it can weaken fibers and cause them yellow prematurely
- If white fabrics need bleaching, use oxygen-based bleach
- No heat or low heat cycle is recommended
- Never use a high heat setting or over dry. This will weaken the fibers, or cause them to burn your pad.
- Shake out the damp comforter before placing in the dryer and tumble dry
- Remove from the dryer promptly while slightly damp to minimize wrinkles