100% Natural Latex Talalay Pillow with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Cover
Non-Toxic, No Polyester, No Chemicals
- 100% NATURAL TALALAY LATEX PILLOW: Our Natural Talalay Latex Pillows are soft as a cloud but still provide just the right amount of lift for back, stomach, and side sleepers. Hyper-responsive latex delivers superior support and gentle contouring for the head and neck, promoting healthy spinal alignment for every type of sleeper.
- MADE WITH THE FINEST MATERIALS: Our Talalay latex pillows are made from 100% PURE NATURAL LATEX and contain no memory foam, no chemical.
- TRULY RESILIENT PILLOW: These Talalay latex pillows are designed to keep that plush-soft lofty support with its bounce-back effect to always retain its pillow form. Plus, it’s resistant to mildew and dust mite.
- PLEASANT SLEEPING COMFORT: Allergen-Free, Pinhole Design for Cooling provides excellent airflow, Latex Cushioning, Toxic-Free, and Environmentally Friendly.
- *INCLUDES 100% PREMIUM GOTS CERTIFIED ORGANIC COTTON PILLOW COVER*: 100% HANDMADE in our Southern California Warehouse. Zippered and GOTS Certified cover for easy washing and reusing. This Premium Organic Cotton Fabric comes from India and is of high quality.
For more information on Talalay, check out our blog: Dunlop vs. Talalay Latex. What's the difference?
- Standard - 24.5" x 15.5" x 5.5"
- Queen - 28" x 15.5" x 5.5"
- King - 33.5" x 15.5" x 6.5"
- *New* Travel - 12" x 16" x 6"
How To Choose The Right Pillow Firmness
When selecting the firmness of an organic latex pillow, there are a few factors to consider:
- Sleeping position: The firmness of the pillow should be chosen based on your preferred sleeping position. For example, stomach/Back sleepers typically prefer a softer/medium pillow to avoid straining your neck, while side sleepers may prefer a medium/firmer pillow.
- Body weight and size: Heavier individuals may prefer a firmer pillow for more support, while lighter individuals may prefer a softer pillow.
- Personal preference: Ultimately, the firmness of the pillow should be based on your personal preference. Some people may prefer a firmer pillow for more support, while others may prefer a softer pillow for more comfort.
- Allergies: If you have allergies, consider choosing a pillow with hypoallergenic and dust mite resistant properties.
- Adjustability: If a pillow is adjustable, you can easily adjust the firmness level to your preference.
Live healthy, Sleep well.
We strive to provide our customers with Home Bedding products they can trust, while taking part in creating a Cleaner & Safer Environment for everyone.