Natural Kapok Pillow Covered with GOTS Certified Organic Cotton Cover
This natural kapok pillow is hand-tufted in California and filled with eco-friendly, hypoallergenic Kapok fiber derived from the Ceiba tree. The combination of natural kapok pillow fiber and organic cotton cover provides a comfortable and sustainable pillow option that's perfect for those who value a healthy, non-toxic sleep environment.
- Quality: This natural kapok pillow is made with a GOTS certified removable organic cotton cover and an anti-itching heavy kapok filling that has long-lasting shape and can be added or removed.
- Lifestyle: Our products are constructed with all-natural material free of toxic additives, it is suitable for family members of any age including kids with sensitive skin.
- Design: Our kapok pillow is available in an array of sizes including travel, children's, standard, queen, and king to help you achieve relaxation in all environments.
- GOTS Certified: Ensuring that individuals involved in making our products have fair wages, ethical living conditions, health benefits and overall concern for the environment and community
The kapok fiber provides a soft silky and supportive feel, while the organic cotton cover adds to the pillow's breathability and durability. Both kapok and organic cotton are renewable resources, making this type of pillow a more sustainable option than synthetic pillows.
For more about the material, check out our blog Kapok: the Silky Fiber.
Adjustable with side zipper to change volume and position of filling
- Travel Size - 12 x 16 x 4
- Children size - 20 x15 x4
- Standard Size - 20 x 25 x 5
- Queen Size - 20 x 31 x 5
- King Size - 20 x 35 x 5
Live healthy, Sleep well.
We strive to provide our customers with Home Bedding products they can trust, while taking part in creating a Cleaner & Safer Environment for everyone.