Commit to living a chemical free life by understanding the chemicals that surrounds you on a daily basis.
Take the time to look at your surroundings and start slow. Every change you make towards living a chemical free life is a change in your health and our environment. Here are a few tips to start:
- Decrease toxic foods infused with pesticides
- Increase foods that’ll help with detoxing
- Decrease the products we use for beauty that are filled with cheap filler chemicals.
- Reduce strong cleaning products. There are plenty of natural alternatives and DIY
- Organic bedding
- Indoor Plants
- Be vigilante about reducing mold
- Invest in an air purifier